On Sunday, the Food Network aired Sandra’s Halloween Wonderland, an hour-long special from Semi-Homemade Cooking host Sandra Lee. To say that the program—which featured half a dozen costume changes and nearly twice as many cocktail recipes—was a train wreck would be an understatement.
This flabulous fattie's weight has fluctuated in an upward direction for awhile lately and it's time to give in and stock up on some new sized pants
Old Navy, my go-to pants source, is offering 30% off if you use your card, so I’m thinking I’ll get some basics in their Plus size 20. Currently I’m in the Petite size 20 and they’re getting snug, so based on their size chart and my experience that the Old Navy Plus stuff runs big I’m going to try out those 20s and see how it goes.
I’m trying to limit myself to basics that I know I need (read: pants, I have plenty of tops that fit fine (I gain my weight in the belly/badonk) and I never wear my dresses and skirts) but I think I might indulge and get this too:
I don’t want to spend too much, though, because I’m probably going to need to stock up on more formal dress pants soon…but for now, I just need stuff that FITS :P
God, there is just so much anti-fat trolling on tumblr
On the one hand I appreciate that people are willing to engage with it, but it just seems so wearying, sometimes. I mean, is it really productive to try and dialogue with people that are blatantly wearing their trollfaces? I guess I’m just feeling more triggered than empowered by it at the moment.
APPARENTLY I HAVE ACCESS TO TUMBLR AT WORK NOW. HUZZAH.
I’LL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN FOR SURE. PLUS, I’LL PROBABLY BE STARTING A NEW BLOG CHRONICLING MY EXPERIENCES WORKING FOR LA COUNTY. HAHA.
Yeah girl! This is good news for the internet-osphere as well as for me personally, because I never tire of seeing more from bad ass SoCal babes, especially from fellow Latinas. Corazones Fuertes indeed.
My name is Macey (aka MissMaceyMouse) and I have a report due. In this report, we analyze the company we work for. For me, this is Disney. SO I was hoping you would fill out my little survey and pass it around the tumblrnet so I can get some good data…My specific subject is Disney Parks, but I…
1. In a few words, how would you describe the Disney brand and its personality?
2. Do you prefer Disney to other brands? If so, for what products? (parks, movies, toys)
Disney parks are THE ultimate. I don’t see their other products are being as NEXT LEVEL as the park experience.
3. What is the last Disney Company thing you purchased?
Not counting the Designer Princess Collection mugs I’ve been calling every Disney store in the area to try and find? Probably a bunch of Disney pins on my last trip to DL/CA for my birthday: An Ursula pin based on the new Ariel’s Adventure ride, a WALL-E and EVE set and Tinkerbell rocking rainbows.
4. Do you remember the packaging or design of the last Disney purchase you made? What did you like or dislike about it?
The Ursula pin which I bought came with special packaging since it was a Limited Edition pin, which I’m always a sucker for…here, I’ll show you!
Who could resist that???
5. What kind of quality do you usually expect from Disney?
I would expect the products like toys to be comparable to other big companies, but I expect the park experience to be above and beyond. I expect that the candy apple I buy on Main Street is going to be THE best candy apple I can get.
Being part of the synchronized sisterhood* on tumblr really makes me feel so magickal. I mean I’m still PMS’ing but my tittiez have been killing for days and I wore sweatpants to work yesterday so I’m definitely representing.
* I recognize that not everyone with a period identifies as a member of any kind of sisterhood but for me there’s definitely a big element of the whole earthy, witchy woman, Goddess of the moon thing. This morning as I drove up the coast to school, the moon was full and reflecting on the ocean water and as it got closer to sunrise, it got more and more golden and so did the reflection on the water and it was just super cool.